OPPO Find X Review
The OPPO launched their new flagship smartphone which is “OPPO Find X” from OPPO Find series on 18 june 2018 and was availabile on 19 june 2018 in France. This OPPO Find X is totally diffrent in features and also have new design from other smartphones, After OPPO Find 7 series OPPO fans were excited for next Find series because those were not enough for them. And now everyone understand that OPPO Find X not only live up but also exceeded all expectations.
The OPPO Find X is power of the Finds and also combination of the innovative nature of the series N. The OPPO Find X screen is the one most impressive thing in the mobile. It is bezel-less and cutout-free AMOLED screen (Bezel means the frame which is around the display). OPPO Find X has a slim chin at the bottom and a shiny expanse from the back with no camera bump in sight. It has mechanical pop-up camera.
It operates by Android 8.1 and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor. It has 256 GB storage and 8 GB RAM. The Android 8.1 (Oreo) operated with Color OS customised. The mechanic pop-up camera contains 25 MP front camera and 16+20 MP dual rear cameras. OPPO Find X is the fastest wired charging which is powered by Support Super VOOC. It can charge 0 to 100% in just 35 minutes. And it’s selfie camera has 3D smart selfie capture which is far awesome and best than traditional smartphones.
For Software OPPO Find X operated with Color OS which is based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). Color OS adopt a great deal of odeas from Samsung’s Spin and iOS on Android, That is an amazing and best combination.
- Body: metal and glass, reflective coating on the back
- Display: 6.42″ AMOLED, 1,080 x 2,340 resolution, 19.5:9 ratio, curved edges
- Rear camera: Pop-up dual 16 + 20 MP, f/2.0, OIS, PDAF, 4K video, dual-LED flash
- Front camera: Pop-up 25 MP, f/2.0, 1080p video
- Chipset: 10 nm Snapdragon 845, quad 2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold + quad 1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver, Adreno 630
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM, 128/256 GB storage; no microSD slot
- Battery: 3,730 mAh, 20W VOOC (or 50W Super VOOC) fast charging
- Misc: Notch-less bezel-less design with cameras mounted on a slider; 3D face scanning (15,000 points)