Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reviews
Samsung now officially launched their new Android phablet smat phone. Name, “Samsung Galaxy Note9” from Samsung Galaxy Note series on 9th August 2018; (9 days ago) and will available on 24th of August 2018. The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is coupled to the Smart things and it carry features such as auto sound swtitching between different smart devices. The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is very similar to Galaxy note S9, It’s almost internal programs like chipset, dual-camera, even the selfie snapper, The RAM and Storage system, And also a large battery, But it is the Samsaung Galaxy and you know it has it’s own charm.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is crowed with features. This is the main reason that’s why we fall in love with these Notes. This new Samsung Galaxy Note9 is designed, developed and marketed by Samsung Electronics.The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is just amazing and a little bigger, far more colorful, And a little more powerful and more smart than all prior note phones. There is no incise and indent on iconic super AMOLED screen, It has best camera result and S-pen camera remote function that will grab your attention in 2018, But also be warned; It’s a lot more expensive beyond your think.
History of SAMSUNG
Samsung is one of the best Gobile phone company all over the world. It has it’s own memorible history. These Samsung Galaxy devices operate with the Android operating system produced by Google. Smasung GALAXY had used untill 2015, Then it has been stylized such as SAMSUNG Galaxy. The SAMSUNG Galaxy is just a series of mobilephones, tabs, smartphones,smartwatches computing devices which are designed, developed, manufactured and marketed by Samsung Electronics. Samsung launched products such as Galaxy S series of smartphones, The Galaxy Tab series of tablets, The Galaxy Note series of tablets and phablets, And now the new version of The Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 has 6.4 inch super AMOLED display whivh has 18.5:9 aspect ratio. The almost system and designe on the front is similar to the Note8.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 has 128 or 512 GB storage. The 128 GB model contains 6GB of RAM cold spell the 512 GB hold 8GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 keep a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC in the United State of America and China or keep a Samsung Exynos 9810 SoC outside the United state of America and China.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 be fastest wireless charging posture via the Qi standard.
The camera system of Samsung Note9 is far more similar. It also has dual camera setup with one lens having dual-aperture system similar to the S9+ ‘s camera system, The new setup is, It can fipped horizontally rather than vertically, As Note8’s setup.
The fully grown and biggest change to the Samsung Galaxy Note9 is the S-pen. The S-pen keep Bluetooth capabilities, It can performing every function of Bluetooth from up to 30 feets away. This little pen can operate camera functions as well, It can flip the camera and capture your photos easily, It can also open music player and play or pause music and also skip to the next tracks. S-pen also can operate photo gallery things, Advance to the next photo or cycle book to a previous photo.
And yes this amazing S-pen does not need to be charged, It’s only a mandatory 40 seconds of charged time for next 30 minutes of standby battery life.
TheSamsung Galaxy note9 operates with Android Orea 8.1 with Samsung’s Samsung Experience. The camera software of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 has been far more improved and classified (which you can feel and see by yourself), Now incorporate and promote an intelligent camera function to help in recongnise scenes and views.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Features
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, Metallic Copper, Lavender Purple color schemes.
- Display: 6.4″ Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 514ppi; HDR10 compliant (no Dolby Vision).
- Rear camera: Primary 12MP, Type 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length, dual pixel PDAF, OIS; Secondary 12MP, Type 1/3.4″ sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length, autofocus, OIS; 2x zoom. 2160p/60fps, 1080p/240fps slow motion, 720p/960fps super slow-motion video recording.
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording.
- OS/Software: Android 8.1 Oreo; Samsung Experience 9.0; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
- Chipsets: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: octa-core CPU (4×2.7GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU. Exynos 9810: octa-core CPU (4x3rd-gen Mongoose 2.7GHz + 4xCortex-A55 1.8GHz), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU.
- Memory: 6/8GB of RAM; 128/512GB of storage; microSD slot for cards up to 512GB.
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging (same as S7/S8/S9); QuickCharge 2.0 support; WPC(Qi)&PMA wireless charging.
- Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets (hybrid slot); LTE-A, 4-Band/5-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 (1.2Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
- Misc: Bluetooth-enabled S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels and multimedia controls; fingerprint/iris/face recognition; stereo speakers tuned by AKG; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones; DeX dock compatibility.